2.16.2008

update...

Well, I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day! I know I did. Gavin did his best to make it so special, and it really was! =) He even cooked us dinner....and it was really good! I might just make him the one who cooks when we get married!!
This weekend Gavin and one of his buddies get to attend Passion. They had one session last night and will have like 3 others today.  David Crowder, Chris Tomlin, and Charlie Hall will all be there leading worship, and I can't imagine that not being good! I cannot wait to hear what all he learned from this experience! Anyway, I have always heard GREAT things about it and I'm glad that the church is allowing them to go!
As for me, I am just chilling out this weekend. It is so great to just be able to relax from the stresses of the week.  Work has been draining, good but draining. I get tired around like 9:30 or 10:00 now, it's rather ridiculous! Last night, I went to dinner with Wendy at Anamias, which is probably like my favorite place ever! I love that girl! We had a great time and then came back and watched the movie Reign Over Me. It was....different.  Definitely not your typical Adam Sandler movie, but I thought it was alright.  And today....I picked up my DRESS!!! YAY!! So exciting!  And, well, with the weather like it is, I think i'm going to spend the rest of the day going to the gym, and then coming home and chilling in my sweatpants. What a great way to spend a Saturday!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

No comments: