2.09.2008

Super!



Things could really not be better right now! For some reason it's just been a weird/hard past few weeks, but everything just seems to be falling into place now.  God has blessed me with this amazing new job, that I absolutely love! It's not the most glamorous by any means, but the people are so great!!  Not alot of people can say that they enjoy going to work...and i'm not going to say that in a few weeks i'll be dreading it, but i do enjoy going to work for now!  It's comforting to have this assuring feeling that this is where I am supposed to be right now.  
As for Gavin and I, we are great!  I cannot wait for May 24th to get here!  These past few weeks when I have been anything but pleasant, he was the epitome of love and patience.  He is going to be such an amazing husband! =)  I cannot believe that it is almost 3 months away!  The bridesmaids dresses all came in yesterday, our final payment for our cruise is due in a week or two, bridal portraits next month, and wedding showers are a little over a month away.  It's all becoming so real! Yay!!
Hope all of you have an amazing weekend! 

No comments: