4.01.2008

next month!!

Well, now that's it's April, I can officially say that we get married next month!! WOW!! It's getting very close and everything is falling into place. I had my first bridal shower at our church this past weekend and got tons of neat stuff! It was so fun! I'm hoping to post pictures soon....but we shall see.  My next shower is at the end of the month, and it's supposed to be the biggest! I can't wait! Haha i love presents! It is a display shower, which is kinda a neat idea because everyone brings an unwrapped gift, that way I can have time to visit with everyone and we don't have to waste a bunch of time having everyone watch me open presents...even though it's fun for me! So that's fun. And, possibly one of the best things about that shower weekend is that my best friend Molly is coming in town for it! I am so unbelievably excited about that! I am going to do everything in my power to get her to move back to Texas! I miss her too much!!! =)

Gav and I made a trip to OKC this past Sunday because he was playing in a concert that his parents had put together. It made for a long day driving there and back and getting back home at like 3 AM, but we had a good time. I love road trips w/ Gav....they're always just so much fun, and there's never a dull moment with us! =) While we were there we got to see his parents new house, which is so incredible! I love it. If I didn't dislike Oklahoma so much, I'd say it was a perfect house, but afterall, location is everything. And...no thanks! haha! Nothing against oklahoma...it's just not for me i suppose...

Starting this weekend, I'm going to have alot more down time after these crazy past few weeks. There will be more hanging out time, relaxation, and sleep, which I am definitely looking forward to. I feel like such an old lady because I get tired at like 930 now....

Anyway, that's all of the updating i have. Have a fantastic rest of the week!

No comments: