4.20.2008

amazing weather!



The weather has just been so beautiful lately! I love it!! So today we were just hanging out in the hammock and thought we'd do a little family photo! Anyway, today was just simply a good day. I got a lot of stuff done around the house, and even packed up alot of my winter clothes to take to Gavin's house. It's crazy to be packing up my things for good here....usually it's like, oh i'll just pack up some of my stuff for school and come back and get my other clothes when i need them....anyway, it reminds me of Friends.......'and I have to live with a BOY!!!!' Haha, cracks me up. It's going to be quite the adjustment I'm sure. In 4 weeks and something I'm going dive into a new adventure. But I cannot wait...usually I get a little uneasy about the unknown, but knowing who i am embarking on this journey with, I couldn't be more excited. I know that God has big things in store for us!

My next and final bridal shower is this coming weekend!! YAY! And two of my really good friends are coming in town for it! Molly is flying in from Virginia and Sarah is coming in from Abilene! I cannot wait to see those girls! They should really consider moving to Lewisville....i mean seriously, it would make things so much easier!! =) 

Other news....
I am transferring departments at work! I start my new job 2 weeks from Monday! I could not be more excited about this move. I think I will like this position 10X better...plus there's a nice little pay raise waiting for me, which is also a positive!! So yay for that.

I found out that my best friend is for sure moving to OKC in August for law school. Boo! I hate that! I know that it is a good thing though because she is following her dreams, and you don't find alot of people that do that anymore, it seems like everywhere you look people are just settling. Anyway i'm proud of her for not settling however it'd be nice if she could not settle somewhere in the dallas region! =) It's going to be weird not having her here and i'm going to miss her oh so much.

I think that's about it on my end. Gavin is about to wrap up school in about 2 weeks so that will be a nice relief for him. He has alot on his plate trying to juggle his church work and schoolwork at the same time. Poor guy, he's just ready to get done and graduate....

Y'all have a great week, i'll try and do better about updating....
maybe when life slows down a little bit it might be easier to do....
that'll be the day....



No comments: