6.07.2008

My Fairy Tale! =)

                                     

It has been a fabulous last few weeks!!  I am now Mrs. Greer! CRAZY!!!! On May 24th, I had a fairy tale wedding...the kind you dream of when you're a little girl! It was such a special day and my family and friends were so great and they bent over backwards to make sure everything was just the way we wanted.  Everything went so smoothly and it really could not have been more perfect!  We really appreciate everyone who played a part in making our day so special! Thank y'all so much, Gav and I appreciate you more than you know!

For our Honeymoon we went on a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel! It was such a blast!! We had so much fun and it was so amazing to go on one trip yet see 3 different places! It was my first time on a cruise so I was little uneasy about possibly getting seasick, but nope, I was fine the whole time.  We laid out on the beach at Grand Cayman and got to go on a Jeep Tour of Cozumel and then went snorkeling!! I can't even tell you what a great experience it was!!

Now we're home and it's so great to be here. I haven't gotten used to being called Mrs. Greer yet, however I suppose that will come with time.  It's funny because every time I hear someone say, "Hey Mrs. Greer" I automatically look for Gavin's mom, Kim. Anyway, what a fun time in our lives, we could not be more excited about where we are right now. Looking back and seeing God's hand in everything even way back in 3rd grade, we cannot help but just be amazed and in awe of all He has done for us....growing together, growing apart and then back together for good....He's just had this amazing plan for us.  I guess that's it on this end, just wanted to give a few updates...here are a few pics from the wedding....

No comments: