3.17.2008

weekend update

This past weekend has been nuts. I don't think i've ever looked forward to a Monday before. Gavin and I have just been so busy, we are so ready for life to slow down a little bit! However, while the weekend was hectic and non-stop all the time, there were some great things that happened amidst the chaos! =) I got to see my long lost friend Sarah who was in town for a concert and stayed with me Friday night, it's always good to see her! I also got to see Mandi and Kendra for a brief moment and catch up with them--I hated that I couldn't hang out any longer but I had to get up at 5 AM the next morning for my BRIDAL PORTRAITS!!! =) Hooray! My family and Wendy went with me and we made it a great time with lots of laughs! It meant the world that they all wanted to come! And of course after that we went to Chuys! Amazing. Then Hattie and her mom were passing through on their way back from a wedding so Gav and I got to spend a little time with them as well.  Before I knew it, it was Monday, and now i'm looking forward to my relaxing weekend next weekend consisting of NOTHING...and of course payday on Friday! YAY! Well, that's my quick rundown of this weekend, hope you guys have a great and restful week!

67 days. and counting.


No comments: