3.10.2009

(so... I wrote this yesterday and my pictures never uploaded...so let's just pretend that it's still yesterday so I don't have to re-write my post! =))  Hopefully I'll post a picture or 2 soon!

What an incredible day this has been!  We went to the dr. today and found out that we will be welcoming a baby girl into this world July 25th.  God has truly blessed our growing family and I am so thankful!  After our appointment we went to Target and picked up a few things for our precious little one, but then I had to go back to work (blah!).  Gavin and I decided that we wanted to tell his parents the news, but we wanted to wait and do dinner with my parents and Mer and Jordan tonight to break the news to them.  It was so hard keeping a secret from all of my friends, and especially some of my co-workers who kept asking and trying to find different ways to get it out of me, but I didn't budge! I was so proud of myself!  I can be a big push-over sometimes and just give in, but not this time! =)  I pray that Gavin and I will grow to be the Godly example that we are called to be and that our child will never know anything but love!  

I think we've decided on a name for her, but we're holding off on telling everyone because it's not set in stone yet.  Gavin doesn't want people to get attached to the name just yet, because we haven't completely decided on it (even though we're like 98% sure it'll stick).  For now we'll just pray that Baby Girl will continue to grow stronger and stronger each day!  20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go!

No comments: